Did Someone Say Cheesecake?
Stoka products are made for your lifestyle. No matter what your diet is.
And speaking of diet, how many of you can relate to the following scenario. You’re trying to eat healthier which includes finding more nutritious, less sugary, yet still tasty desserts for you and your family to enjoy…but after searching, you’re beginning to run out of luck. We’ve been there too. In fact, that’s one of the reasons we started Stoka in the first place.
Most of the “healthy desserts” out there today seem to either be 10-pages long and chock-full of ingredients from far-off lands or they barely pass as edible or even a dessert for that matter. Well, we are happy to say that this recipe here is neither. It’s quick, healthy, undeniably delicious, and most definitely an enjoyable dessert. Alexis from “Lexbri_” on Instagram certainly agrees. After all, she is the one who created this flavorful concoction in the first place.
But, you see, these are no ordinary cheesecakes, these are extraordinary cheesecakes. And not just because they’re mini—although some of the best things come in smaller packages (like our Stoka bars). But because these mini cheesecakes are keto friendly, diabetic friendly, paleo-friendly, kid-friendly and oh-so delicious!
Oh, and they’re also super easy to make. What more could you ask for?
Well, besides the recipe of course. Here it is:
- 1 cup Stoka Bar Coco Almond Cereal
- ¼ cube butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup Lakanto confectioners powder
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350℉ (177℃). Line 2 muffin tins with 7-8 cupcake liners each (recipe yields approximately 14-16 mini cheesecakes).
- Make the crust: Crush down the cocoa almond cereal until it is super fine. Add the ¼ cube melted butter to the crushed cereal (the butter added to cocoa almond cereal is to help hold it together to form the crust) and mix together.
- Scoop the cereal mixture into the cupcake liners and press down to form the crust. Let this sit while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Make the cheesecake filling: Combine all of the cheesecake filling ingredients into a bowl. Mix together until you get a smooth consistency.
- Scoop the cheesecake filling onto each of the cocoa almond crusts. Bake at 350℉ for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, take the pans out of the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes. Then, chill the mini cheesecakes in the freezer until they are set (start to form). Once set, sprinkle Stoka Rainbow Sprinkles on top.
It’s so easy to make these mini cheesecakes right there in your own kitchen. No fancy equipment or foreign ingredients needed. In fact, only 8 ingredients are needed. And with our almond cereal and sugar-free rainbow sprinkles, you are already one—okay two—steps closer to a lip-licking, crumb-gobbling, good-to-the-last bite dessert. We sure love it, and we think you will too!
Go ahead and pass this recipe along to anyone who is looking (and trust us, they’re looking) for a fun, light summertime dessert. And for more recipe inspiration, give us a follow on Instagram. Happy baking!